Christmas Tree Skirt


I finished crocheting my new Christmas tree skirt just in time! It was a simple project, but it was a big project.


Gotta love that variegated yarn. The tree skirt kit comes from Herrschners


Every year, my mom makes me a Christmas tree ornament - and I now have 26 handmade ornaments adorning my tree! It's a special tree, so I snapped photos a few mom-made favorites including a smocked ornament, felt cardinal, and teddy bear. I also have "earring" ornaments that belonged to my grandmothers. Like I said, it's a special tree.


Lately I've been cozying up next to the tree in my living room and working on a Christmas cross stitch table runner.


I still have a ways to go! I'm looking forward to all the holiday crafting to come in the next month.

Comments

Popular Posts