McCall's 7962

Pattern: McCall's 7962 - trousers (view E) and crop top (view c)

Fabric: Stretch pin stripe cotton suiting from Mood

Notes: I love, love, love this matching summer set! I made the trousers in a size 12 with one inch added to the rise and a half inch to the front crotch length to accommodate my long torso. The blouse is a size 12, fully lined, with two inches added to the length because it was comically very cropped out of the pattern envelope. The top closes in the back with separating zipper. In 15+ years of sewing, this was my first time to ever sew a separating zipper! While using pliers in my attempt to shorten the zipper and remove extra teeth, I pinched my finger real good. No project is truly finished until you get a little blood on it, right?!

McCall's 7962

McCall's 7962

McCall's 7962

McCall's 7962








Comments

Popular Posts