My New Favorite Tunic

I can't say enough good things about this tunic, Simplicity 2472 by Cynthia Rowley (now out-of-print). This ensemble is my work-appropriate version of sweatpants. I'd wear leggings and a different version of this tunic everyday if I could!


The constructions was very simple with only two main pieces of fabric and no set-in sleeves. The most difficult part was the small sleeve bands and neck band, but it wasn't too much trouble. The fabric is a soft silk polyester I bought at G Street Fabrics. I adore the floral print.

Simplicity 2472 with kimono sleeves

I hope to make more versions of this tunic for next winter!

Comments

  1. It looks lovely on you. I adore kimono sleeves :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, and I love kimono sleeves on everything!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts