I moved!

I haven't posted in nearly two months. But this is mostly due to some GOOD big things that have been going on in my life.

Moving day! With good company.
  1. I got a new job! It is fabulous and I'm back working in the performing arts, which I am so very excited about. My new colleagues are wonderful, helpful, and encouraging me to do big things.
  2. I moved! This is the primary reason I haven't been blogging/sewing/crafting much in the past weeks. I have a great new apartment right outside of DC; I'm now walking distance to metro, restaurants and Pentagon City Mall. I'm still in shock and awe over how amazing my new place is. Having moved, I really haven't had the time to sew. I finally set up my new sewing space last weekend just to hem some curtains, but I'm now ready to get back into some serious sewing. First up, finishing Simplicity 2215. Then some fun home dec sewing for the new place, and then it's time to start sewing for the holidays! I promise many new posts are forthcoming as I sew for my new apartment, work on my winter wardrobe, and start making countless Christmas gifts.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your move!
    That picture is hysterical! I like how your dressform is wearing a cami to cover up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts